POLICIES: PRIVACY & SECURITY
Thank you for visiting Legluxe.com. Legluxe is committed to protecting your privacy.
Topics covered in this policy:
Depending on how you use Legluxe, we may ask you to share personal information with us. Whether you choose to give Legluxe information is completely up to you, but keep in mind that if you withhold information, you may not be able to use some of our services.
Legluxe will ask you for information, including some personal information, if you use one of several services:
- Becoming a registered user: In order to register, you need to share some personal information, such as your name and e-mail address. You do not have to be a registered user to visit Legluxe.com's web pages. But, you will have to register if you want to make full use of our services.
- Making a purchase: When you buy something on Legluxe.com, you have to supply a billing address, phone number, shipping address, and credit card information. If you choose to register when making a purchase, you can choose to store information needed to make a purchase, such as your shipping and billing addresses in the My Account - Profile page. If you change your mind about storing this information, you can amend or delete it by going to the relevant area of the My Account-Profile page and following the instructions. You can access this section using your registration password.
- Sweepstakes, Contests and Surveys: If you enter a sweepstakes or contest, or answer a survey, we may also ask you for some demographic information, such as your age. If you choose not to answer, you probably will not be able to participate in the sweepstakes, contest or survey.
- Our Ratings & Reviews: When you use the Ratings & Reviews services you will become a registered user (if you aren’t already one) and any personal information you submit will become part of your profile, as maintained by Legluxe.
We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information. For example:
We use industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") authentication to guarantee the confidentiality of online transactions made on our site. SSL authentication and encryption of the information that you send to us over the Internet help protect your online transaction information from third party interception.
- We never display your full credit card number once it has been entered. We will only reveal the last four digits of your credit card for verification purposes.
- We urge you to protect your own privacy. We recommend that you do not share your password with anyone or share your password in an unsolicited phone call or e-mail.
Unfortunately, despite all of our efforts, there is always a risk that third parties may unlawfully intercept transmissions. This reality is true of all Internet use. As a result, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit, and you transmit all information at your own risk.
Legluxe collects personal information primarily to make our services more rewarding for you to use. We usually use this information for internal purposes, such as studying our customers' preferences. We may also use your information to contact you for account and promotional purposes.
In the event that another company buys the assets or stock of Legluxe.com, your personal information may then belong to another entity.
We use e-mail addresses to send out newsletters and other announcements with information about Legluxe.com's new products, gifts and special features. When you register, you can choose not to receive these announcements by opting-out of delivery. If you receive an e-mail and want to avoid further messages, look at the end of the e-mail for instructions on how to remove yourself from the mailing list. You can also edit your e-mail preferences at Legluxe.com's My Account - Profile.
Legluxe may share your personal information with companies that perform services for us, such as fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mails, analyzing customer data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, investigating fraudulent activity, conducting customer surveys, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not disclose your personally identifiable information for other purposes.
Some personal information is stored on servers owned by other companies. Only Legluxe has the right to access this information.
We do not share aggregate information about our customers with advertisers or marketing agencies.
Any personal information that you include in your profile or any content submitted when using the Ratings & Reviews services will be displayed on Legluxe.com, so please consider before submitting any such content.
Personal information may be disclosed if required by law.
We have included web beacons on some of our web pages. Legluxe uses web beacons to transfer data (such as purchase and site usage history). Legluxe may provide this data to companies that assist Legluxe in data research and analysis; these companies are prohibited from using this data for any other purpose. The analysis and research helps Legluxe to determine customer preferences and improve Legluxe's offerings. Legluxe may also rely upon third parties to assist with the use and implementation of the web beacons.
Definition of web beacon: A web beacon, sometimes called a pixel, is a graphic image or small string of code that is included on web pages or in an email to enable the transfer of data. Web beacons can be used by companies for several purposes such as reporting web site traffic, customer preferences, advertising effectiveness, and general auditing.
We collect some anonymous information about how you use the site by setting and accessing cookies on your computer. These cookies track information such as how often you visit our web site, what pages you view, and where you go after you leave the site. The cookies track your computer, not you. They are not connected to any personal information about you.
You may access and edit the information that you provide online by signing in at legluxe.com. Simply click on the "Sign in" link from the home page and enter your email address and password to access your information. You can request password help at any time by clicking on the "forgot your password" link, at which time legluxe.com will email a password to the associated email address.
When you buy something on Legluxe.com, you have to supply a billing address, phone number, shipping address, and credit card information. If you choose to register when making a purchase, you can choose to store information needed to make a purchase, such as your shipping and billing addresses in the My Account - Profile page. If you change your mind about storing this information, you can amend or delete it by going to the relevant area of the My Account-Profile page and following the instructions. You can access this section using your registration password.
You can look at our site, but you cannot make a purchase. You also cannot become a registered user, or use any service that asks for personal information. Our site is not designed for children. We do not wish to collect personal information from children under 13.
This policy is designed to protect children. Federal law requires us to take special steps to safeguard children's privacy. For more information about this federal law and about children's privacy, click here.
If you register with us and we discover that you are under 13, we will delete your registration. We will send you a message if we do this. If you are under 13 and want to make a purchase, please ask a parent to place the order for you.
140 East Ridgewood Ave.
Suite 415 South Tower
Paramus, NJ 07652